There's not gonna be any post blog updates until further notice.

Contact Me

  • Posted: Friday, July 11, 2008
  • |
  • Author: christy~chamcham
  • |
  • Filed under: Extra

If you have anything, I mean ANYTHING! You want to talk to me about related to my blog or post. You may contact me via IM (Instant Messages) or E-MAIL.

Yahoo - christin4_ch4m@yahoo.com

MSN - blackcatworld5@hotmail.com

You may leave an offline messages regard on anything, I will see the messages as soon I log in to my messenger. Cheers XD







Related Posts by Categories



1 people have left comments

james said:

Hello, Blog is unique, very nice and layed out ok. I am the author and editor of the Obama in the White House blog.. http://obamainthewhitehouse.us and now I'm questioning whether or not to keep the blog active or not. Please stop by and take the Obama blog survey, that will be taken until midnight on July 4, 2009. The future of the blog depends on the voting.. take care and hope to cu there soon.. James