There's not gonna be any post blog updates until further notice.

The Hardest Part [www.wbschool.org]

There are many "first steps" in life, and they are usually the hardest. If you want answers to life's questions, this is your first step. The hardest part is over.


"As children bring their broken toys with tears for us to mend, I brought my broken heart to Him because he was my friend. But then, instead of leaving Him in peace to work alone, I hung around and tried to help with ways that were my own. At last I snatched them back and cried, "How can you be so slow?" "My child", He said, "what could I do? you never would let go."
-Anonymous


How comforting to know that while you have been searching, God has been working preparing special blessings with you in mind, and waiting for you to take that first step. Can we walk with you?

For more other short story - www.wbschool.org







Related Posts by Categories



0 people have left comments

Commentors on this Post-