There's not gonna be any post blog updates until further notice.

It's been almost a month!

  • Posted: Monday, August 11, 2008
  • |
  • Author: christy~chamcham

Okie, life had been very interesting. Yes, VERY interesting. In fact, life before was fun now it's just dream comes true. I am having a lot of changes according to one of my friend. Physically, everybody notice that I am changing(some part of me is, the rest still the same).

So what happened for the past month, other than me changing.
I got my first salary, and which was cool! And I used 1/4 of it to shop for clothes, which was much cooler than getting it. And I loved the clothes which I got to reward myself. I bought 5 blouses and a jean short pants. Next month, I'm gonna buy new shoe. :D (and oh yeah, the rest of the money goes into my bank account)

I am getting better and better at work. I know how to do alot of things which I didn't know how to do before. Still figure out things. Sometimes I don't get the chance to really work with real customer's hair. SOmetimes I do, when there's really no choice, and I am the only option when there's bunch of other customer's waiting.

I learnt how to actually communicate with the customers. Sharing about my personal life and their life was not a big deal. All the woman(Majority are aunties.) who came in the salon, got their own story. Few short sentence, can acutally make out alot of stories. Pretty cool to know more about them, and compared with them.

Well, other than that, I do learn to apply time with my job. I estimate how long does it take for me to do a task, and who can continue my work, and who I can continue their work. But I must say, my schedule after work is a mess! I didn't go to church for more than a month because I was too busy working. It's not an excuse, I just can't leave my post. My mom advised me to find a night Sunday service. Now I am still trying to figure out whether to change my church to other church that can apply with the time I have after work. But then, that can only happen when I got my license, cause I would need a transport.

I did got sick last week, which was most horrible things that happened for this month. I had soar throat, flu(cold), and diarrhea(For a day only). But I got better now :D

My parents went holiday to China today. Their going out for 2 weeks! So, now I am left with their jobs and I got their responsibility. Which mean I had to work 7 hours at salon. And another 4 hours at my dad's office. I had to deal with my mom's customer, and also my dad's customer. And it's gonna be really busy for coming 2 weeks! And I am incharge in making sure everything goes well when they come back.

A lot of things happened so fast, and I really can't cope and bother to remember it. Cause some part of it ain't that important to be left in my brain. SO, that's should be about today's post.

Take care everybody! Bye







Related Posts by Categories



3 people have left comments

Anonymous

Anonymous said:

That's cool. Growing in maturity too. A day well spent is worth it all. Take care in the midst of the hard work.

Anonymous

Anonymous said:

Glad you are getting over that cold and sore throat.. Say, come by blogheaven.us and state your opinion on Barack Obama's choice for Vice-President. While there, leave your comment about the article just published about Barack Obama and Joe Biden. Take care.. James/Blogheaven.us

Lasker said:

hi hi ..
There was a time when ShoutOut played a part in your online blogging life .. and we want you to know that we have shifted to ShoutOutLounge.com.

Please do add ShoutOut back to your blog and join us like you used to last time.

We missed you :)

Cheers!